Saturday 1 January 2011

1st post of 2011 - to do list

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

So this is my first post for 2011 and as it should be it will work as my "To Do List for 2011"...

So here are my cross-stitching plans for this New Year:

- Finish the Popcorn Birth Sampler
- Finish the HAE "Touch of Spring"
- Finish the DMC Jasmin
- Finish the Flower Towel
- Finish the HAE "QS Believe"
- Start and finish the Orchid picture from Cross Stitcher Maggazine
- Start and finish the DMC British Scene
- Start and finish the HAE Dragon Fae
- Start and finish the HAE MIA
- Start HAE Tabby the beggar

I hope I'll be able to do it all and more, and if I get more projects I'll add them to my to do list and I'm starting  with a rotation system so I can show more progresses during the year. I already started the HAE QS Believe today and as soon as I reach the 300 stitches I'll change to other project for more 300 stithes and so on... I just hope I can keep only 5 projects on the go instead of adding more and more...

Lets see how the year goes :)

No comments: