Friday 8 April 2011

DMC - Jasmin 07/04/11

As I promised myself I've focused on Jasmin and although I haven't stitched half of the design, I have finished the 2 bottom pages (I'm not considering the backstitch because some lines are still missing) of the 4 pages that make the chart. So I've finished the sepia part (I'm doing the sepia version because I like the effect of it more) and I've started the color part with the blue background. I know the pic is not perfect but you can already see some color. And I promise I'll post a better pic as soon as I reach the 50% stitching done mark.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great progress, keep it up.

anojaa said...

it looks beautiful. I'm looking forward to see more of the color part

Yvonne said...

I think it is a good picture and lovely wip. Love the soothing colours.