Tuesday 12 April 2011

Table Cloth - 11.04.2011

Ok I know I promised more progress on Jasmin, but on Saturday night I realized my mum is arriving to visit me next Friday and I want to have a decent progress on her table cloth to show her. So I decided I would focus on the table cloth this week. On Sunday I held a Cross-stitch meeting at my place so it was the perfect moment to grab the table cloth and keep stitching it and I managed to finish the first corner yesterday :). Now only more three corners to go and the centre piece. Yay...

And here is the pic of course:


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats lovely, can't wait to see more. Hope you get lots done on it to show your Mum.

anojaa said...

It looks great. I'm really curious about the center piece. Your mum is lucky!

Carolyn NC said...

Very pretty!