Tuesday, 31 May 2011

What I've been up to...

The month is nearly over, and considering that the past weeks have been really busy at work I'm quite happy with what I achieved in terms of my goals. I managed to complete two more goals that I had set up, and I still have tomorrow to stitch, so maybe.... I'll be able to do the 300 stitches on Jasmin and only have one objective not completed. I'm not going to show the pics I have of what I sent for the last exchange that was missing. But I can say I did my first biscornu and I was so happy with the result that I was quite tempted to stay with it. xD
After that I attacked the bit that was missing on Touch of Spring to complete 2 more pages... Yay!!! (I must admit one page is a partial page, but it's still a page right :)) and here are the pictures for Touch of Spring. I haven't washed it yet so you can still see the grid lines and the hoop marks...

Happy stitches
The complete picture

And a close up to the two pages stitched

Thursday, 19 May 2011

Small Gift Exchange...

Today, I went to collect a package at my local Post Office and I got a lovely surprise, I received my gift from the Exchange we did at the OM.
It was this lovely coaster, stitched by Angelique....
I love the kitten in the basket. Thank you so much :)

Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Two monthly goals completed

Today I manage to complete two more of the monthly goals I set for myself, making the bookmark for the swap-bot exchange, which I promise I'll share here after the person or whom was created receives, I'm not posting earlier because I don't want to ruin the surprise.

The second was completing the 1,5 rows on Dragon Fae 1, and now there's only another 1,5 rows to complete my first page on it... and for this one I have a picture to share :)

Also I want to share with you the graphic I created for the ornament I made and for which I posted pictures on my last entry here on the blog. Hope you like it!

Click HERE for the graphic!

Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Another finishing

Ok, I know I said I didn't want to show you the ornaments finished yet. But I just loved the result of the ornament completed, and I would have to wait until next month to share it, if I wanted to wait for the person to receive it... and it's too long for me :x, so here it is my completed ornament for one swap-bot exchange.The pattern is quite simple because it was me who created it, but I really like the simplicity of it and the mixture of colors. I hope you like it too,

Also here is a photo of my really late TUSAL

Monday, 9 May 2011

What I've been up to..

Since the begining of the month, I've been stitching several things none of them finished yet , but on a good progress... So I almost completed one of the goals for this month, having 1,5 rows done on Dragon Fae
you can already see the horn of the dragon showing up and the faery's wing is taking shape :). And the only reason why I haven't finished it and started working on the next of the list is because I had to add two more projects to the list for swap-bot exchanges, they are going to be in some way similar because I haven't got much imagination when I don't have an idea what the people who is going to receive likes, and I don't want to wait until I know who my partners will be because I'm afraid that then I wont have time to finish :X...
Anyway I'm not going to show the progress pictures because I don't want to ruin the surprise.. (and I'm not sure what the final result will be :X) so I'll only show the colors I'm using for now...

Sunday, 1 May 2011

one more finish :)

And on day 3 and just before the beginning of the month I finished the Flower Fairy, I really like it, and I think that my mum will love to receive it as a delayed gift for Mother's Day (celebrated on the first Sunday of May in Portugal, so it will be 1st of May), I'm saying it will be delayed because I still have to post it :X.
And here are the pics before the backstitch and after of course :)