Tuesday 31 May 2011

What I've been up to...

The month is nearly over, and considering that the past weeks have been really busy at work I'm quite happy with what I achieved in terms of my goals. I managed to complete two more goals that I had set up, and I still have tomorrow to stitch, so maybe.... I'll be able to do the 300 stitches on Jasmin and only have one objective not completed. I'm not going to show the pics I have of what I sent for the last exchange that was missing. But I can say I did my first biscornu and I was so happy with the result that I was quite tempted to stay with it. xD
After that I attacked the bit that was missing on Touch of Spring to complete 2 more pages... Yay!!! (I must admit one page is a partial page, but it's still a page right :)) and here are the pictures for Touch of Spring. I haven't washed it yet so you can still see the grid lines and the hoop marks...

Happy stitches
The complete picture

And a close up to the two pages stitched

2 comments:

cucki said...

hi, it is really coming along so lovely..i like it so much dear..keep well and happy stitching xx

Sara said...

Thank you so much :)