Saturday 20 August 2011

New Project and IHSW stitching

Hi everyone,
I haven't posted much I know, and I also know that until next month there will be only a few pictures to share.
The reason for this is because I've a new project started on the go with a total of 27750 stitches that I want (read must) to finish until mid-October so the result is I stopped all my other projects to focus on this one. On 4 days I've already stitched a total of 2996 stitches so if I keep up the pace I'll be able to finish it on time. As you probably have noticed by now I'm not giving any details about this mistery project because it's for someone that reads my blog and I don't want to ruin the surprise. But although I don't share the picture, I'll update you on my progress by sharing the number of stitches it has.
As this weekend is the IHWS again, I plan to stitch on my Mistery Project for the full day today and tomorrow I'll make an exeption day and stitch on SK Treasures, since we received the 2nd page this week and I want to have a picture to share as well and not only a boring text :)

And because I don't want to close the post with no pictures to show.... I'll share with you some of my first projects stitched years ago.




7 comments:

Topcho said...

Your early projects are very cute, and so much neater than my first ones! Good luck with your mistery project!

cucki said...

your projects are very lovely..so sweet..
god luck with your mystery project from my side too..hugs xx

The Crafty Princess said...

Oh your so sweet stitching for someone else. Good luck with it, by the sounds of it you will certainly make it well within the time frame. xo

Joysze said...

Love them, Xeihua. :D I'm dying to know more about your mystery project, but I guess patience is a virtue, huh? ;)

mdgtjulie said...

Very nice Sara. Can't wait to see your mystery project!!

Kaisievic said...

Hi Xehuia,
Kaye here, I have good news, you are the winner of my 20 Follower Celebration Giveaway. I have announced this on my blog and sent you an email. If you send me your address, I will send you your prize.

Congratulations,
cheers, Kaye xoxox

P.S. Your mystery project sounds very exciting.

Pauline said...

What a beautiful projects!