Monday 7 November 2011

1 flower done several more to go

Yeps... it's true I finished the first flower of my Orchid today :D and I'm loving the colours, I'm really enjoying stitching on this project and more and more I'm convinced that I'll be taking it with me during my 2 week holidays in Portugal (it's nearly here yayyy), so my plan is to follow the green and going down to the tip of the branch and then I'll be returning to the top part of the design to finish the blue bands and then backstitching :D
Hope you enjoy my wee bit of progress since a few days ago ;)


By the way I made a mistake on the previous details I gave I'm actually using aida 18ct 2x1 (and I'm tent stitching the flower shadows as you can see on the little bit that it's already done).

Well hope you like it,
And Happy Stitches

6 comments:

sharine said...

Very pretty colors!

cucki said...

lovely flower xxx

Thoeria said...

Looking lovely ;)

Melissa said...

Your flower looks pretty. I can't wait to see more!

♥ Nia said...

Great progress!! :D

Veronica said...

Pretty flower. Love the sweet colours.

Hugs,
Veronica.