Sunday 18 December 2011

Where did all the time go??

Hi everyone,

I know I've been a lousy  blogger, not a single post in a while, I've just caught up reading all blogs a few moments ago, and to be honest I don't know where did the time go... I haven't stitched a single thing for the past week, my stitching mojo must have decided to go on Christmas holidays :(, and I've been so loaded with work because everything needs to be done before the end of the year (and of course, I'm the one who has to do all the   necessary stuff :S), and to top it up my pc decided to go on holidays to so it took me nearly 4 days and 3 Drive Formats to have it working again.... I noticed this is the IHSW so I decided that it's time to go back stitching, even without the mojo, I'll stitch something small to see what happens, also I'm thinking I'll be going nuts if I don't stitch eheheheh....
Well I'll be hoping to be a better girl from now on, and maybe I'll be diving in my stash to have a final list for the CJC ;)...

Happy Season everyone :D

4 comments:

cucki said...

hello deary..me so happy to hear from you..
sending you big beary stitchy hugs..
kissesss and lots of love..
keep well
cucki xx

Joysze said...

Awww, you're recovering from your trip and having to catch up. It's ok.... sometimes I don't stitch and all I've done is stay at home. LOL!!!!

♥ Nia said...

Cheio de azevinhos, doces, alegria, música, risos no ar, ternura no coração! Que o teu Natal tenha isto e muito mais! =)
*゚¨゚゚・ ♫*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・ Feliz Natal! ♫*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・ ♫*:..。

Unknown said...

I get like that sometimes too - going a week between posts. Life is just busy isn't it?

(found you through Cucki - I'm looking for more bloggers to get in touch with).