Saturday 27 October 2012

Week Update on No Words Needed

Hi everyone
Olá a todos,

So I bet you're curious to see how much I've stitched this week...Well I must confess I didn't stitch as much as I wanted (as I didn't stitch much on Monday and nothing on Wednesday) but I still stitched a lot eheheh...
Eu aposto que vocês estão curiosos para ver quanto é que eu bordei esta semana.... Bem eu tenho que confessar que não bordei tanto como queria (uma vez que não bordei muito na segunda e na quarta não bordei nada) mas mesmo assim ainda bordei bastante eheheh....

And the reason why I didn't stitch much on Monday was because I went to Blarney, to visit the famous Blarney Castle and the Stone of course, and yes I did kiss the stone :D and here's the picture to prove it :)
E o motivo pelo qual eu não bordei muito na segunda foi porque fui até Blarney, visitar o famoso castelo de Blarnei, e a pedra claro, e sim eu beijei a pedra :D Olha a foto para o provar :)


That's really a gorgeous place to visit :) as you can see by the photos
E realmente um sitio muito giro para visitar :) como podem ver nas fotos



















And now onto my stitching :)
These are the day to day photos of my progress of No Words Needed, they say everything eheheh
E agora os meus bordados
E estas são as fotos dia-a-dia do meu progresso em No Words Needed, palavras para quê eheheheh
Day 10 - 22.10.2012

Day 11  - 23.10.2012

Day 12 - 25.10.2012

Day 13 - 26.10.2012
Thanks for stopping by :)
Happy Stitches
Obrigada pela visita :)
Bons Bordados

Sara

12 comments:

Lulu said...

Beautiful progress and what beautiful images from Ireland!

Unknown said...

OK love the pictures of the castle!

Shaunterria said...

You are making such great progress on your HAED - congratulations! I can't wait to see more :)

--shaunterria
ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

Rahenna said...

I miss Ireland! It's been only about a month since I was there but I feel like it was so long ago. :(

We went to Blarney too! :D
http://pics.rahenna.com/index.php?/category/3

Anonymous said...

You trip looks like a lot of fun, the pictures are beautiful =)
Good progress on No words needed =)

sharine said...

Great photos. And lovely stitching:)

♥ Nia said...

Para ti se calhar parece pouco mas daqui nós já vemos bastante progresso :) Acho que tu ainda vês é muita folhinha para bordar hehehehe mas estás a ir bem! Está a crescer!! :D

As fotos mostram um lugar realmente bonito para visitar mas não sei qual a história da "pedra" que te leva a tal ginástica!! haahhaha :D

Bom fim-de-semana!! :)

rosey175 said...

I would be absolutely terrified of hanging upside down at that height bars or no bars!! But it looks like an amazing place to visit -- what a view!

Your stitching is progressing so quickly, too!!

Claudette497 said...

So do you have the gift of blarney now? It looks like a beuatiful spot. You're making good progress on your HAED.

Meari said...

Thanks for the castle tour... Looks like a great place to visit. Did you kiss the stone upside down?

Nice progress on your stitching.

Joysze said...

Ooooh, loved those pics, Sara!! Why did you have to kiss the stone upside down and backwards? Hehehe.

HAED looking great! :D

Kaisievic said...

Blarney is such a pretty place. Thank you so much for sharing your trip.