Monday 20 January 2014

1st IHSW review

Hi everyone,

So as promised here is my update on my progress during IHSW, not as much as I would like but still I was able to put in 332 stitches on Lickle Teddy, so I guess it's better than nothing, considering that I had several other things to do for work that needed to be done by Monday 9.00am :).

And without further ado, here are the pictures of my progress, I'm also shareing the close-ups as it's hard to see the progress on the full piccies:


Before - 01.01.2014

Close up - 01.01.2014
After - 20.01.2014
Close up - After - 20.01.2014

8 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Fantastic IHSW.

Thoeria said...

Lovely progress!

Pull the other thread said...

Great progress.

Loretta said...

Wonderful progress!!!

Katie said...

Great progress. It's going to be too cute when finished!

Kate said...

you made lots of great progress!

Joysze said...

Sara, kudos to you girlie. I've tried stitching white on white before and it's hard to do!! Great going on this one. :D

Tiffstitch said...

What a lot of white! Well done progressing, I feel as if I'd have had to frog a lot of it. :)