Thursday 2 January 2014

New Year–New Me–New Resolutions

Hi everyone,

I know it’s been a really long time since I last posted here. But with the New Year one of my Resolutions was to come back to my blog, no matter what I’ll make some time to write and share with you my progresses on stitching and anything else that might happen along the way.

Of course that leads me to my second Resolution of actually making some time to stitch, or/and to knit (I’ve been getting acquainted with this one, since my mum started knitting some very cute clothes for my niece, her first granddaughter).

I might also share from time to time my progress on the gym, as I’m trying to get fit - it’s not a New Year’s Resolution because I’ve started some stage in June last year but my Resolution is to actually do more, and I’ve decided to go to 6 1hour classes a week that I really enjoy.

I’ll be taking pictures of all my WIPs until the end of the weekend, so that we can see how much I got done in a year, and I’m going to try a rotation system of 4 projects per month, 1 per week and see how it goes from there.

Hope you all had a Great Christmas and that this New Year brings you everything you wish for Smile

 

Hugs,

Sara

4 comments:

Rhona said...

Happy New Year! Good luck with the new year resolutions.

♥ Nia said...

Bem vinda de volta! hehehe
Feliz 2014!! :D

Miamina said...

Happy New Year!

I look forward to reading your posts this year and seeing your stitching/knitting projects.

Best of luck with everything you which to achieve this year :)

Shebafudge said...

Great to see you again! xx